Purchased Convertbox, from your link, looking for training series you mentioned.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Matt Wolfe 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mike Russo
    Participant

I’m putting together a little training series where I show you exactly how we implemented it on this site. You can watch over my shoulder as I build out all of our sites opt-in forms and optimize them to convert.

thank you

Joe Fier
    Keymaster

That sounds like a great plan, Michael!

I’m having Sarah on our team send you an email with instructions on how to access the ConvertBox bonuses.

Thanks for grabbing it through us and being patient!

Mike Russo
    Participant

Just received from Sarah. thanks, mike

Joe Fier
    Keymaster

Great, enjoy!

Richard Vader
    Participant

I am thinking of purchasing ConvertBox as well. What is your experience so far Mike Russo? (or others).

And are the EVG bonus training series useful? What are the bonuses anyway? 😉

Thanks!

Richard Vader
    Participant

I found the review and information already and bought ConvertBox. Looking forward to the bonus training. Thanks guys!

Mike Russo
    Participant

@Richard Vader. The bonus training on convert box was great and there has been big upgrades over the last 45 days. I don’t see how you can lose with a one-time payment for all of the features. Boxes much better looking than optinmonster etc.

Matt Wolfe
    Keymaster

Awesome Mike and Richard!

We’re working on some new training as well because we’ve been doing a lot of experimenting with ConvertBox.

If you haven’t yet, read this blog post: https://evergreenprofits.com/convertbox-review/

We’re going to make some more training around those 12 use cases for ConvertBox. So stay tuned for that. 🙂

Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes at http://hustleandflowchart.com. We’d love you forever!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.